Search This Blog

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Beer... Also Important



So Beer.... New review.

Tried a few BBC's the other night, looking for a really bitter hoppy ale and had a 1/2 pint of the RIVER ALE which was far too malty and sweet, I would even say a little watery; also the BERKSHIRE ALE which was better and a little more bitter, but heaviery with a good head, a good balance of malts and hops leaning more toward the hops than the River Ale. I decided that BBC is not the place to go... with the exception of the Lost Sailor IPA...which is pretty damn good but not The Best I've ever had***



***But really STONE is uncontestable and I will admit this is an unfair judgment. Still BBC...eh its alright, I am from Western Mass so I have to represent, the Lost Sailor is still good.

No comments:

Post a Comment